DailyPay is looking for a Manager of Analytics to join our growing Data Team! The Manager of Analytics will apply various types of data to draw insights and build strategic recommendations to drive business value for the company, while working collaboratively to empower internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success. This position will also enable client success through guiding the development of customer-facing data products and analytics.
The mission of the Data Team is critical for continuous development and success of our product, understanding the needs of our customers and partners, and maintaining DailyPay’s leading role in the early wage access industry -- and the Manager of Analytics will be instrumental in helping to realize this vision for DailyPay.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Be a leader in the company’s analytics efforts by discovering, gathering and deploying insights to empower the success of internal teams
- Drive the prioritization of analytics asks according to business value
- Clearly communicate expectations and deliverables to partners
- Guide the training and development of the analytics team’s strategic problem solving skills
- Produce, support and maintain data reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for internal and external use
- Participate in code approvals and PR review process for company-wide analytics engineering efforts
What You Bring to The Team:
- 4+ years SQL experience; expert SQL capability
- 4+ years Analytics and/or Data Science experience
- Experience managing analysts or data scientists is a plus but not required
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Sisense, Looker or similar
- Experience with Snowflake, Redshift, and ETL tools like Fivetran or Stitch is a plus
- Dbt experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strategic, creative thinker will be highly valued for this role
- General understanding of accounting rules