Agile / Lean Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master and the team to develop and maintain a prioritized Product backlog of User Stories, and develop the Iteration Plan and Release plan
- Write and define precise and accurate User Story acceptance criteria in the form of Specifications by Example
- Plan and conduct acceptance reviews with business sponsors and delivery team to confirm delivered functionality
- Requirements Responsibilities
- Facilitate workshops to capture and define functional and non-functional requirements as structured User Stories
- Validate the correctness of delivered requirements in advance of the active business owner reviewing completed work
- Help estimate delivery work necessary to realize requirements through the development lifecycle
- Assist the testing team in defining testing scenarios (including data, acceptance criteria, rules, etc.) for each requirement that is going to be delivered during an iteration
- Support the Business Owner in all activities pertaining to Acceptance Testing
- Assist the project team with setting up and maintaining a prioritized project backlog (using Agile / Executes Scrum methods)
- Support the development of the initial Release Plan by MMF in collaboration with the Project Manager, Business Owner, Scrum Master, and the Technical Lead
- Help create the Iteration Plan in collaboration with the Scrum Master, Technical Lead, Technical Tester, and Development team.
- University Degree or college diploma in Technology or Business
- Agile / Scrum / Project Delivery experience in an IT environment
- Experience working on enterprise web and mobile solutions.
- Experience working with UX & UI Design teams to define and document customer experience specs.
- Strong organization and communication skills/ability to multi-task
- 2- 5 years experience in a Business or Business Systems Analysis role in an IT environment
- Comfortable in performing end-user interviews, leading requirements gathering sessions, and leading User Acceptance Testing
- Guidewire application knowledge is an asset
- Insurance Industry experience in a P&C company (Broker or Direct) is a valuable asset
- JIRA and Confluence experience is a valuable asset