Devo Technology, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo Technology platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Devo Technology is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo Technology is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
As a Technical Product Owner (TPO) your mission will be to execute the product vision and roadmap as defined and prioritized in the product backlog by the Product Manager (PM), leading the end-to-end lifecycle of your team responsibilities. Being part of the Core Engineering department in an Agile tribes-oriented organization, you will work inside a multidisciplinary squad amongst Software Engineers, QA Engineers and DevOps Engineers being responsible for owning your Squad product knowledge.
- Contribute to the creation and evolution of the product backlog with the respective Product owner.
- Lead the translation of user stories into detailed technical requirements and technical tasks in partnership with the PM to feed developer squad teams, providing a systems perspective and identifying impacts and dependencies. Ensure the applicable definition of ready / definition of done requirements gets documented accordingly.
- Lead grooming sessions to maintain a consistently up-to-date backlog of clearly defined features/stories.
- Analyze and report delivery, progress, risks and opportunities.
- Approve the final release plan, in accordance with agreed priorities and dependencies, in collaboration with the Release Manager.
- Ensure that the technical debt is properly managed, with the support of SW Architecture leads.
- Fully document in Jira the technical requirements needed for implementing the functional requirements defined by the PM ensuring all stories have acceptance criteria that are clear and can be measured.
- Facilitate technical dependencies management inside the tribe or across squads to ensure teams alignment and proper tasks ownership.
- Foster the usage of Devo Technology’s internal tools, methodologies and practices in the squad teams.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role working in a product oriented IT company.
- Exceptional communication (spoken/written) and presentation skills.
- Goal oriented minded, pragmatic vision and lean working methodology.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Experience using JIRA as a product backlog management tool.
- Ready to learn new things and share expertise.
- Full English professional proficiency
- Experience in cloud ecosystems and distributed components SaaS platforms.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Why work at Devo Technology?
- You’ll join a Great Place to Work® certified company where we value our people and provide the tremendous opportunities that come with a hyper-growth organization.
- Be part of an international company with a strong team culture that celebrates success. Share our core values: Be bold - Be Inventive - Be humble - Be an ally.
- Work in an environment that will challenge you and enable you to grow as a professional. Our professional development programs include:
- Company-paid job-related technical certifications, plus you can earn a bonus for achieving certain certifications.
- Personal development plans based on career paths. Free access to an extensive variety of online learning courses through our Devo Learning Hub.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Innovative training and development tools.
- Full support for internal job movements as part of career development.
Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Flexible remuneration: medical insurance co-paid by Devo Technology, meal vouchers, commuting allowance, and childcare vouchers.
- 100% remote work option
- A monthly allowance to help set up your home office.
- Fully paid life insurance and permanent disability coverage
- Gympass to keep you active.
- Employee referral program — get a bonus for helping friends get jobs at Devo Technology!
- Rewards & Recognition program.
- Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Office centrally located in Madrid financial district, featuring a well-stocked kitchen with free coffee, cookies, and fruit every day.
- Free lunch at the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- Matching donations program — it is important to give back to our community. Devo Technology matches employee donations to many charitable organizations that further our values and those of our employees.
- Gender and diversity initiatives to increase visibility, inclusion, and sense of belonging.
Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of your data to empower bold, confident action. With unrivalled scale to collect all of your data...Read more