As a PHP Backend Developer, you will be highly dedicated to evolving Docebo's award-winning LMS product. Here at Docebo, we believe in trusting our developers to do their best work, while giving them the freedom to do so. In this role, you will be an integral part of a highly technical team- learning and being a part of technical decisions that are made. We have a fast-growing, fun, global environment, with plenty of room for career growth.
Reports to: Functional Product Owner
Location: Paris, France and/or Remote within France
- Develop the main Docebo LMS products in a service-oriented environment, using PHP7 + MySQL as the main code base;
- Meet challenging deadlines;
- Follow project development and manage practical activities and tasks related to the project's implementation;
- Work in an Agile, Scrum international team with other backend and frontend developers
- Good knowledge of English
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of PHP 5.6+ or and MySQL. A portfolio attached to the curricula, codeplex or github link;
- 1-3+ years experience in a similar development position;
- Experience in enterprise-level projects;
- Ability to solve issues with clear methods while knowing when to take intuitive leaps;
- Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Interest in new technologies: Docker, AWS, Enterprise Level Application, Services, and more;
- Strong attention to detail and astute diagnostic skills;
- Ability to look at your development within a product use case and measure quality upon it;
- Ability to properly document your code in English and make it reusable to others teams.
- General knowledge of HTML5, SASS, ReactJS, Redux;
- Experience in a Cloud or SaaS development environment;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- Previous as a programmer analyst.
Is mandatory to apply for the position in English.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully...Read more