FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Lisbon office is located in Portugal's cosmopolitan capital. In this office, Farfetchers like to have catch ups in the ball pit or creative moments by the grand piano!
Being part of the Farfetch Platform Solutions Team, you will promote product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements to ensure Farfetch Platform Solutions (FPS) delivering to customers the best personalized luxury experience. As a Lead Product Manager, you will create product vision, working with partners to understand client discovery needs to design the best in-class platform solutions, driving innovation through end-to-end solutions and specialized channels and services, promoting platform scalability. You'll report to a Group Product Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a team of product managers, being responsible for their personal and professional development
- Provide regular coaching, mentoring and guidance to your team, ensuring each person has a clear growth plan and the support they need to succeed in their roles
- Provide structure, clarity and new insights to ambiguous or complex problems. Identifying ways to reframe problems or reset approach in discovery phases with clients
- Support platform strategy. Partner with the business product managers to develop a vision, strategy and prioritized feature backlog for digital product(s)/platform. Promote long-term strategy to the development and product teams
- Be the conscience and ambassador of the Platform, looking at solutions from an end-user's perspective; bring the complete experience, to the best outcome possible for the end-user
WHO YOU ARE
- A leader with framing ability
- You have a 5+ years of experience in Product Management or similar roles and are experienced in the ecommerce context. Background in a platform business or SaaS companies is valuable.
- You have a talent for breaking down complexity and creating context for others
- Experienced in working with diverse teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre-impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities, and maintaining product roadmaps
- Technology enthusiast, dynamic with an orientation to detail
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.