We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our CRM team working on analytical solutions. You are someone who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team in the marketing domain
- You will design, develop and maintain full-stack systems to process personal customers information and ensure that proper security and compliance standards are met.
- You will ensure that we can monitor the campaign performance on a daily level by providing the right data in the right way
- You will support the team in scaling personalized communication to millions of our customers by developing automations and integrating your work to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, our CRM tool
- You will support the team to productionise data-intensive products rapidly, exploring new steering methods and testing them in a production environment in quick cycles
- You will work with business and technology stakeholders to evaluate data sources, techniques, and tools teams on solutions for data-driven decision making
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Ideally you have 2+ years experience as software engineer
- You are interested in machine learning or business intelligence projects, if you even have experience it’s a strong plus
- You are proficient in SQL including queries, models, and tables optimization
- You have experience in development of both frontend and backend components and their maintenance in production environment
- You have experience with CI/CD
- Experience in cloud-native development (preferably AWS) is a strong plus
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Terraform and Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Experience with Salesforce/ Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget) is a plus
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!