A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
What We Do
Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
Everything a sportsbook operator needs to manager their operation and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
- Media & Engagement
We help brands and publishers engage and monetise sports fans with personalised campaigns and content they will love.
In Genius Sports we believe whole team is owning the quality of the product they create, and QA's mission in the team is to guide them to the right direction! This puts you in a fun and dynamic position of an adviser, shift-left advocate, strategy-creator but also hands-on E2E automation implementer, metrics guru and product-level exploratory tester.
Operational Tools Reporters (OTR) team develop software solutions for managing all details of our reporters and scouting network. Reporters and scouts are people who input live data for sporting events. Everything related to traveling, accommodation, additional costs and quality of the data feed is managed via different software systems developed by OTR. Those are two PHP monoliths and 1 new PHP system with React front-end. Everything is hosted in Amazon Web Services. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and highly motivated, possess a strong command of spoken and written English and be eligible to work in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Quality Assistance – mentoring teams on how to deliver high quality software products;
- Expanding visibility of quality, suggesting metrics-based quality process improvements;
- Transforming requirements into user flows and advising what testing will need to be done;
- Helping team get better at Exploratory Testing and Automation Practices;
- Hands on implementation of frameworks and automated E2E tests;
- Story Acceptance from QA point of view;
- Participating in creation of quality roadmap for the team.
- Solid commercial QA experience;
- Hands-on automation experience;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative;
- Knowledge about methodologies for delivering quality as part of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
Nice to have
- Understanding PHP is a bonus;
- Load/Performance testing experience would be a big plus;
- Knowledge about DevOps methodologies and Shift-Left experience.
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently using virtual hiring processes in some locations, so that we can continue hiring great people whilst being mindful of the health of everyone involved in the recruitment process. Please therefore be aware that, among other things, interviews may take place by phone or video, and some new hires may need to be onboarded remotely (e.g. where access to office space is currently restricted). Our Talent Acquisition team will be able to advise of arrangements in relation to specific roles, so please reach out to them with any questions.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)