Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is looking for a highly motivated Automation Developer to work in the Design Enablement Organization, based in Sofia. The successful candidate should develop, test, and document automation tools that will serve to improve and ease the Parasitic Extraction (PEX) development in PDKs.
The roles and responsibilities will include working with cross functional teams to understand requirements and dependencies of assigned projects, understand the internal PEX development processes and contribute to their automation.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced, global and quickly evolving team environment. The ideal candidate must exhibit strength in software developer, quick learner and strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong skills in Python
- Familiar basic work flow practices, e.g. Branch-Feature flow
- Convert software requirements into test cases, i.e. Test driven development
- Demonstrate strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Learn and explore new technologies and work with urgency on both Tactical and Strategic Problems
- Ensure that processes are well documented and tested
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Skills in Perl, SQL, GNU make, shell is a plus
- Firsthand experience with different revision tools, e.g. Git, Perforce, Clearcase is a plus
- Master’s Degree (MS/MTech) plus min 1 years of Experience or Bachelor’s Degree plus 3yrs of Experience with Specialization in Software Engineering, or Semiconductor Industry related Engineering or Physical Science
- Fluency in English
- Travel – 5% of travel in a year might be required
- Language Fluency – Proficiency in spoken and written English
GlobalFoundries (GF) is one of the world's leading semiconductor foundries. The company develops technologies with applications in the mobile communication, automotive, medical and other industries...Read more