Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Provide software service, post- sales or service delivery support for local accounts on standard systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and Customer- relations questions .
•Day to Day Duties
–Clearing Paper Jams
–Consumable (Paper/Toner) Replacement
–Test Prints Weekly
–Tidiness/Cleanliness of MFD Surrounds
–Primary Liaison with Global Helpdesk and GS Helpdesk
•For Significant Repairs Will Log Case
–Utilize Closet/FSL/Team Trunk Stocks for Part Support Strategy
- Partner with District for Complicated Repairs
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 1-2 years of working experience in related fields, or Degree holder with no or less than 1 year relevant working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of organization and policies.
- Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge, as well as basic project management skills and communication and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.