The selected person must be in Dallas, Texas area.
Typically supervises lower-level supervisors and/or highly-skilled non-exempt individual contributors in single functional area. Responsible for the supervision of activities and resources needed to support the day-to-day efforts of the department and to achieve the business plan. Provides general supervision to l highly-skilled non-exempt employees. Provides direction and expertise to departmental teams and participates in cross-department initiatives. Acts as a point of escalation for subordinate employees as well as supervisors. Does not require day-to-day supervision, and has the ability to handle most unique situations. May need advice in order to make decision on complex business issues. Provides direction and expertise to departmental teams and participates in cross- department initiatives. Acts as a point of escalation for subordinate employees as well as other supervisors.
- Drive performance and corrective action plans to meet objectives and goals on operational performance, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor teams schedule and performance, providing coaching and leadership
- Provide guidance on process improvements and recommend changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility.
- Provide direction and expertise to departmental teams and participates in cross-departmental initiatives.
- Daily operational strategic planning, analysis, collaboration and problem solving
- Manage District Operational Cost
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Own, Manage and be accountable for all the work done in the assigned District. Both insourced and outsourced
- Act as an agent of change by demonstrating enthusiasm and commitment to change processes; manage and execute new initiatives regularly in a positive, constructive manner to ensure acceptance of new ways of doing business. Drive Innovation and instil strategic & creative thinking among the team
Key Competencies / Skills
People leadership - Lead a team of Customer Engineers, who are the functional, technical, and change agents for all parts of the change projects & delivering to objectives. Developing people to meet both their career and organization’s goals. Demonstrates an understanding of underlying organizational issues & awareness. Building strong identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
Problem Solving- Ability to work through details of difficult or complex issues of a problem to reach a solution, involving systematic and critical thinking skills.
Strategic thinking & Leadership – Communicates a vision to a team. Acts as a role model. Anticipates and plans for change. Translate strategy into goals, plans and breakthrough strategies. Ensuring it is aligned with leadership, employees and stake holders and clearly communicated outwards.
Strategic Planning - Build a roadmap of change, plans to meet budgets and goals, prioritize projects and resources for ensuring customer, employee, sub-contractor success.
Cost management – Managing all cost for Delivery within District. Determining ways to optimize and eliminate waste without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
Leveraging Diversity: Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the organization.
Management of Change & Drive results – Be adept at driving the human side of changes from awareness to desire, knowledge, ability and reinforcement of behaviour changes. Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Communication – Proactively ensure there is continual, effective two-way communication between leadership, employees, sub-contractors. Actively listen and respond to inputs from all sides. Adapts communication to audience and fosters effective communication with others, developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Influence and Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments. Take a proactive stance on influencing key stakeholders and dependencies. Taking on new opportunities and touch challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Analytical – Ability to look at data, visualize and analyse information in detail, see a problem or situation from different points of view, solve complex problems by making decision in the most effective way.
Growth Mindset, Innovation / Creativity: Changing or bringing new value propositions, services and processes; introducing new ideas, workflows, methodologies, to solve problems.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, 4-6 years related experience and project or team management experience.
- Innovation and Creativity
- Keen sense of accountability, cross functional skills, interpersonal skills, growth mindset and ability to work with departmental and cross-departmental teams
- Familiarity with Customer Support Operations, ideally with hands-on experience of leading complex change in a services organization