Vista Equity Partners is the world's leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. We are looking for a Product Security Engineer to join our new and fast-growing Tech Ops team in Pune. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
We are looking for an Application Security Team Lead to join our team to help us build and secure the Integral Ad Science (IAS) infrastructure and security operations. As part of the Information Security team you will participate and collaborate with multiple Product and R&D teams to ensure that the IAS Platform and our architecture remains secure and compliant. In the role of Team Lead you will be the go to security team member for the Pune office and will need to mentor the junior members of the team. We are a small but growing group of dedicated hard working individuals working to secure IAS relying on our experience and industry standards and we are looking for a dynamic, personable individual to join this team. If you enjoy the pace of the changing security landscape and an environment where you can make a direct and visible impact, then IAS is the place for you.
What you’ll get to do:
- Define, plan and carry out IAS’ security framework and application protections
- Develop security standards & best practices for the R&D organization as well as recommend security enhancements to management as needed
- Work with R&D teams to define security requirements for new epiqs
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from security vulnerabilities and incidents
- Educating the workforce on secure application security through training and security awareness.
- Attain Security training and certification
- Evaluate and recommend additional tools to enhance our application security posture
- Work with multiple teams for secure devops release cycle
- Provide an escalation point for other member of the security team based in Pune
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 7+ years of application security experience with a development or coding background
- Direct experience with code analysis products (SAST, DAST, IAST ect.)
- Experience working with development, engineering and architecture teams to ensure secure best practices are followed.
- Direct experience using tools to exploit vulnerabilities
- Knowledge multiple coding languages
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures with comprehensive documentation
- Prior management experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and work independently utilizing critical thinking skills, the ability to learn new concepts and problem solving as they arise
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.