Vista Equity Partners is the world's leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Data Engineering to join our new and fast-growing Engineering team in Pune. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Manager, Data Engineering, Brand Safety you will drive the transformation of the Brand Safety Pipeline. You will manage processes that crawl tens of millions of pages per day and that score those pages in real-time using machine learning algorithms.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and deliver data engineering projects
- Collaborate with various IAS teams throughout the full software development lifecycle including CI/CD, Product, Architecture
- Manage performance of the team including recurring 1:1s, performance reviews, goal setting and professional development
- Identify roadblocks and remove them proactively
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Stay informed about new technologies and trends in data engineering
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Manager/Lead
- Experience with open source big data technologies (MapReduce, Spark, Flink)
- 5+ years of experience in at least one object oriented language (Java, Python or Scala preferred)
- Data Science, Machine Learning
- 5+ years of experience in SQL and comfortable working with large datasets to identify insights
- Designing, developing and deploying data pipelines in the Cloud
- Problem solving skills
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of data engineers
What puts you over the top:
- Expertise implementing streaming data pipelines using open source technologies
- Experience with AWS or GCP ecosystem
- Experience in productionalizing machine learning models
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.