Kohler Co. is driving a digital transformation to fuel growth through an increasing focus on new digital business models and capabilities. This role will play a key role in accelerating Kohler’s journey by delivering in the sales and CPQ technology function and driving innovation and rapid business value by bringing the business and IT together.
As a critical leadership role in the Digital Capabilities team, the Architect-SF Sales will drive digital transformation of the Sales functions within Kohler Co. The role will work closely with business leaders and IT counterparts to deliver on a technology strategy and roadmap. The role is also responsible for partnering with internal and external partners to deliver against this roadmap and drive tangible business results within Agile methodologies.
The successful candidate will be a passionate strategic leader, clear thinker, and strong architectural knowledge in the sales cloud area. The ability to rapidly understand the business needs, design a sustainable solution, and deliver on that design in a globally harmonized way, are critical to success. This role will help deliver programs of critical importance to Kohler and will bring with it significant senior level visibility and career opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Salesforce Sales Cloud, features and offerings
- Analyze needs and develop solutions using traditional and/or agile development methodologies
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when needed
- Translate business requirements into well designed solutions
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API’s
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
- Lead and collaborate with offshore and 3rd party developers in Agile format
- Identify any application and/or code security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
- Integrate and test systems, using automation and non-automation methods
- Strong foundation in version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies and release management
- Ability to work in a variety of development environments including Agile, Scrum or Waterfall
- Displays the ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different and competing timelines and demands
- Keep aware of regular releases to help analyze new technologies, create new processes, and recommend enhancements to Salesforce.
- Configure and customize Salesforce Sales Cloud applications
- General understanding in CPQ technologies/concepts
- Solid understanding of data structures and modeling
- Strong understanding of Apex and Visualforce
- Experience building integrations with Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs, Force.com, SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs and Bulk APIs
- Experience with developing and supporting Salesforce Sales with a DevOps Model
- Proven knowledge and experience in Apex, Lightning Framework, Salesforce Service Cloud, Field Service, and API based integrations is required.
- Configure Salesforce related third-party applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of Salesforce platform and application set
- Share insights into product, technology, and market trends
- Help teams develop use case products delivering rapid and regular business value
- Give support for business continuity of deliverables/analyses
- Participate in sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements
- Liaise with clients (e.g. from Salesforce team, the internal business, IT leadership on an ongoing basis to maintain and ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth
- Attend governance and oversight committees related to technology planning, design, and decision making
- Engage with other developers to ensure consistency of overall enterprise architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Supply Chain or related field required.
- 2+ years of experience configuring and building Salesforce.com solutions (including Apex development & Visualforce Page development). Must have 2+ years of Salesforce Sales Cloud development experience. Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices – especially working within single Salesforce Org.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for our customers’ homes and their lifestyles. We believe better business and a...Read more