MANTL is tackling the biggest challenge limiting the modernization of the U.S. banking system: legacy infrastructure. MANTL’s software transforms the cost structures of banks and credit unions – empowering growth that’s up to 78% faster and 4x more efficient. It’s white-labeled account opening platform enables people to open deposit accounts on any device in roughly 2 minutes and 37 seconds. MANTL began as a challenger bank when an aha moment inspired the founders to pivot from competing to partnering with banks to deploy its technology at scale. MANTL helps community institutions raise billions of dollars in core deposits each year and is up to 10x more cost-effective than building a brick-and-mortar branch.
- You love writing clean, throughly documented, and well-tested code, with an eye for long term viability and performance.
- You measure twice and code once when writing features, placing an emphasis on error-handing, logging, and edge cases for every service you write.
- You enjoy the challenge of breaking down complex product asks into elegant solutions, leveraging microservice architectures, test driven development, domain driven design, and other best practices to build the best system you can.
- You are comfortable and experienced with system design, and not only have architectural opinions but are comfortable writing, speaking and advocating for them.
- You approach architectural challenges not with answers but with questions, and from those questions decide upon the best approach, knowing that there is no best solution, only different sets of tradeoffs to be made.
- You enjoy providing technical guidance, suggestions, and code reviews for your teammates, using your knowledge to raise the bar of their work as well.
MANTL is tackling the biggest challenge limiting the modernization of the U.S. banking system: legacy infrastructure. MANTL’s software transforms the cost structures of banks and credit unions –...Read more