As our new Software Engineer, you’ll join our Sustaining Engineering team in Sofia, Bulgaria. Here, your focus will be on troubleshooting complex customer issues with our company’s software and working on existing and new tools that allow us to be more efficient in what we do. Working closely with other Milestone Systems teams such as Support or various R&D teams, you develop a deep understanding of the structure of our software components and how they work together. Based on this understanding, you analyse logs, debug and troubleshoot software components that cause problems in customer setups and, if applicable, refactor, develop fixes or patches in good quality, testable code.
- You have at least 2 years of solid experience with C# and .NET framework (Experience with WPF is a plus)
- You are familiar with SQL Server (CRUD Operations)
- You have experience with multi-threading
- You are familiar with Visual Studio and TFS and/or other source control systems,
- You have the desire and curiosity to maintain and develop your skills.
- You bring a holistic and analytical approach to new solutions and technologies, and you enjoy troubleshooting and the victories you can note when you solve.
- Contributing actively and positively to the ongoing sparring and knowledge sharing with your colleagues, you thrive in an informal, friendly, and creative environment where everyone is encouraged to take responsibility.
- You take pride in delivering your solutions on time and in the right quality, and you face change and new challenges with enthusiasm.
- You write and speak English at a professional level, communicating with ease and precision with our international colleagues and partners.