Who You Are:
A hands-on technical leader who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment. Someone who is excited about leading a growing team while also being hands-on architecting and building our next generation of backend applications!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Build robust and scalable systems, services, and tools to handle new Ocrolus products and business requirements
- Contribute best practices and architectural leadership to our backend applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks, and tools for our next-generation platform.
- Collaborate with product and other teams on functionality, security, reliability, and automation support testing processes and troubleshooting issues and resolve them.
- Maintain and expand the functionality for existing products
- Mentor junior teammates and be a part of the hiring process for growing your team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years engineering experience
- Expertise in Java and/or Python
- Experience leading a team of engineers and owning projects from beginning to end
- Expertise in architecting and implementing distributed applications and developing RESTful APIs.
- Solid relational database skills (Postgres, MySQL, etc)Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Familiarity with AWS and its cloud-based offerings
- Experience with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Familiarity with BPMN Engine's like Flowable or Activiti is a plus