We are looking for a Senior DevOps/SRE to operate in production a large scale GCP cloud running our innovative SaaS cyber-security product, while continuously improving application deployment, monitoring, operability and uptime of the service.
The Cortex XDR group specializes in analysis and visualization of complex cyber-data gathered by the Palo Alto Networks products. It combines high-performance algorithms, deep understanding of modern databases, advanced visualization and high-end UI/UX.
- Work closely and in full coordination with the DevOps team to provide follow-the-sun operational coverage in the production of our SaaS product
- Build automated tools for cloud operations such as automated remediation of known issues, auto-scaling, etc.
- Work with our Engineering team and influence the operability of the product
- Work with the HQ-based DevOps team for knowledge and tools sharing
- Write automation code and build tools to integrate multiple on-premise, private and public cloud services
Cortex is the industry's only open and integrated, AI-based, continuous security platform. Cortex is a significant evolution of the Application Framework designed to simplify security operations and considerably improve outcomes. Deployed on a global, scalable public cloud platform, Cortex allows security operations teams to speed the analysis of massive data sets. You can learn more about Cortex XDR here: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex/cortex-xdr
- Advanced level experience as a DevOps/SRE engineer with a passion for technology and strong motivation and responsibility for high reliability and service level
- Ability to operate independently, make decisions, take action and take responsibility
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple teams
- High proficiency in scripting – Shell scripts, Python or Go preferred.
- High proficiency with Linux
- High proficiency with containerized environments (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and prioritize and multitask on multiple responsibilities
- Proficiency with Google Cloud Platform operations
- Proficiency with Prometheus and other cloud native monitoring solutions
- Proficiency with CI/CD and Configuration Management