Syniverse is the world’s most connected company—we pioneer innovations that take businesses further. Our secure, global network reaches billions of people and devices. Our engagement platform powers the customized experiences of the future. And the millions of secure transactions we drive every minute are revolutionizing how goods and services are exchanged. We have always led companies to reimagine the boundaries of possibility. Today we’re delivering on opportunities with the power to change the world.
This role is a developing level engineering position focused on design, development, troubleshooting, and analysis of Syniverse products. The System Analyst Technology is responsible for defining, participating in, and supporting all required testing activities to ensure all testing process controls are adhered to and completed in a timely manner.
Analyze and Design
Understand the Project domain and architecture
Understand the requirement and design/approach related to the project tasks assigned to the individual.
Consult with other cross functional teams, customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
Possess good knowledge Product Architecture and DB Architecture
Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
Possess good Product functional knowledge to the System level
Develop and unit test the system as per design and plan.
Create / develop and execution of the unit test cases.
Execute Development Integration Testing.
Assisting peers in product and systems technical details, management of issues and all aspects of the respective role
Possess/Gain good Domain knowledge
Adaptation to the various Syniverse tools
Software testing and creation and maintenance of documentation
Coordinate installation of Software System/Releases/Builds
Ability to work from functional specifications to write test plans.
Analyze, develop, and manage test cases using HP Test tools.
Consult with Development and Production Support to identify test data
Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
Should manage issues of differing stages of investigation and priority with Inputs from team members
Properly diagnose test results and document product defects.
Setup test environment and follow release notes to install product releases and fixes.
Execute Automation Test Scripts and Test cases and initiate modifications if necessary.
Provide daily test statuses on testing progress and issues
Adherence to the defined process
Provide inputs to approach document, development integration test cases.
Individual status reports
Maintain technical expertise by keeping abreast of technologies as they apply to Syniverse products and services. Execute post release health checks
Timely escalations, follow-ups and responses
Adherence to Technical and Process Documentation as per project requirements
Possess good knowledge on Various environments(Dev, QA), setup and configuration
Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- +2years of relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development or products testing and Quality Assurance
- Working experience in coding, testing, supporting, troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Java, J2EE, UNIX, Oracle Database and SQL
- Ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
- Ability to work independently as well as Team
- Good communication skills
- Required Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong troubleshooting and error analysis skills