Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate and stubborn group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 60+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We're passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and close collaboration. Our teams are free to choose how they work internally, and what tools they use to accomplish their tasks.
- Collaborative Team working towards achieving the company’s and team’s goals set by Product.
- Contribute to technical and strategic decisions to further the long-term product vision.
- Work on unblocking unique frontend and backend challenges our product teams are facing to improve development speed and the user experience.
- Create a great experience through good tools and practices that empower seamless delivery.
- Be part of cross-functional teams, working closely with other platform and product teams.
- Work closely with other technical teams to come with the best architectural solutions.
- Be involved in key product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- A pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude.
- Somebody who can work autonomously and overcome challenges with passion.
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion to continue learning.
- +3 years experience with NodeJS (Restify, Fastify and/or NestJS or any other modern framework)
- Build solid scalable services and well structured front-end and back end applications, following industry best practices and standards.
- Experience with integrating and creating, Rest API's, GraphQL and/or gRPC
- Passionate about elegant and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of Microservices, Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design, Microfrontend concepts and technologies (authentication systems, databases, cloud)
- Been working with Git, GitHub/Gitlab, and CI/CD.
- Experience working with Google Cloud services is a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and much more.
- A monthly allowance to spend on meals and transport.,
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.