Multiple headcounts open for a varying level of Seniority in Toronto and Mexico.
ONESOURCE Indirect Tax is a leading mission-critical global tax automation software relied upon by 10,000+ clients and 150,000+ users worldwide. In fact, 87% of the Fortunate 100 companies uses ONESOURCE for their tax automation needs.
You will be a key contributor in reaching our mission to be the most reliable and secure indirect tax platform in the world and provide exceptional service to our clients. You will part of a global team of engineers providing exceptional support to our customers, and implement initiatives that improve the reliability, performance, and security of our SaaS platform.
About the Role
As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Be an Agile Person: Strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines. (May need to work extended hours based upon business criticality.)
- Be a team player: Collaborate with development, support, architect and monitoring teams to deliver different tasks.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments
- Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams
- Develop and Deliver:
- Apply modern DevOps Engineering practices, you will be involved in the entire Development, Operational support, Monitoring, Automation, Building, Testing and Delivering high quality solutions for DevOps team.
- Delivery is integrated with Product Engineering
- DevOps Deliverable
- Develop new pipeline scripts as per CICD framework.
- Maintain existing pipeline scripts.
- Collaborate with team members to define, document, and implement application deployment patterns
- Debug complex issues and drive it towards solution while developing pipeline.
- Create highly automated infrastructure on AWS Cloud / Oracle Cloud
- Create relevant documents and revise exiting documents as change flows.
- Seek out improvements for efficiency and reliability through effective use of automation
- Collaborate with development teams to prioritize and address application vulnerabilities.
You're a fit for the role if you have:
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Oracle cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Docker (In ECS / EKS / Kubernetes )
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, CDK)
- CICD (continuous integration and continuous delivery) concepts
- Cloud automation tools (Cloudformation / Terraform / CDK) and build deployment tools (Jenkins/AWS Code Build/Code Pipeline)
- Experience with Linux / Windows operating system, Java-based Application / JVM, Relational databases / SQL commands / basic networking
- Experience with Datadog Monitoring / similar monitoring tools
- Experience with Python and/or Bash and/or Typescript
- Able to troubleshoot complex integration within defined timelines.
- More than 5 years of experience in handling production support for enterprise-class applications.
- More than 5 years of experience in building and deploying applications and infrastructure in the CICD framework.