Multiple headcounts open for varying levels of seniority in multiple locations like Toronto, Michigan, Dallas and Eagan.
As an employee at Thomson Reuters, you will play a role in shaping and leading the global knowledge economy. Our UX Team drives innovative thinking that leads to exceptional customer experiences. We use design thinking methodologies to deliver best-in-class designs in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment. If you are creative and have a passion for solving complex workflows with simple solutions in an ever-changing problem space, this team is for you.
About the Role
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Design and deliver solutions to complex problems in industry leading applications
- Deliver clear, well thought UX deliverables (wireframes, prototypes, designs, etc.)
- Understand the strategy and overall user experience of our products and capabilities
- Learn through the experience and grow you skillset with mentorship
- Use and maintain design patterns and templates
- Work within fast deadlines without compromising quality
- Create work based on user-centered design best practices and methodologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Present and defend your work to design leaders and product/technology stakeholders
- Contribute to UX critiques and seek feedback on your deliverables
- Participate in UX Workshops alongside UX leadership and product stakeholders
- Understand Accessibility best practices and design for inclusivity