Do you want to join a highly technical team, to work on a complex system and successful product in the Greenfield stage?
Do you want to completely revolutionise the German manufacturing sector + have large influence at some of the biggest companies in Europe? Then look no further...
We have partners up with a scale-up company, developing a cutting edge SAAS platform that orchestrates processes in manufacturing and enables its customers to make over 20% more revenue. Their platform is for dynamic process execution in manufacturing, completely digitalising their manual work processes and providing app based workflows.
Their mission critical loT (internet of Things) product is being utilised by the likes of Porsche and Siemesn already and are highly profitable and closed a €10m+ funding round.
What you will be doing...
- Greenfield development and improvement of their existing products.
- Designing and implementing highly performing technical solutions.
- Designing and implementing complex code for enhancing their products.
- Your projects will include building APIs and developing microservices to evolve their existing architecture.
- They have a minimalist approach to using external frameworks, with emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
What you will bring...
- 4+ years Experience as a professional developer
- Very Strong Typescript Experience (3+ years Experience)
- Very strong experience with Node based APIs (NestJS, ExpressJS)
- Test Driven Approach in your development
- They utilise MongoDB and PostgreSQL
Nice to have...
- Experience with ORM and ODM Databases
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD
- Experience with React, Redux Saga, MaterialUI, GraphQL
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- You are interested in IoT, Industry 4.0 etc
- High intellectual curiosity about technology.
- The unique opportunity to be part of a revolution in the industry 4.0
- Great responsibility right from the start and the opportunity to shape where the business is going
- Competitive compensations and benefits packages
- Investment in your personal growth
- A global and growing team with diverse backgrounds to work with and learn from
- Flexible and hybrid work environment
- Cool office, food & drinks and company events
- Great company benefits like Gympass and Jobrad
- … they are only getting started - so the sky's the limit!