Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an experienced product leader passionate about delivering award-winning customer experiences. We are looking for someone who excels at prioritizing asks across multiple partners and has the vision to help drive the long term vision and strategy for our Billing Console team.
As a product manager in this group you will be responsible for owning the vision to build a first class customer billing experience. We are looking for someone who is constantly wearing our customer’s shoes and who uses data and customer research to define success. This role will report directly into the Director of Product, Billing Platform and will lead all aspects of product development and day to day product operations for our Billing Console team.
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of building products and advocating on behalf of customers.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager passionate about customer facing tools in a fast paced environment.
- Strategic problem solver who excels at defining the product roadmap and specing out new features/product improvements.
- Someone who thrives working through the hustle n bustle of day to day operations never losing sight of the long term vision.
- Great communicator who can find common ground across different types of partners and can easily engage with other product managers.
- Has sound understanding of SAAS/cloud solutions, product integrations, and technical product roadmaps.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to jump into large datasets to help define success criteria and identify feature gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong preference for someone with heavy background in customer facing role(s) with UX design to build first class customer experiences
- Understanding of quote to cash process is desirable, not required.
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: You can effectively communicate complex concepts, compliance requirements and voice customer needs through product requirements documentation, internal support docs and customer facing FAQs.
- DRAW THE OWL: Conduct research and customer interviews to drive product strategy and define success.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: You are responsible for setting a product vision and strategy, and will be working on user experience, research/customer interviews, planning & prioritizing sprints, defining the product roadmap and specing out new features and product improvements.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio as well as external customers leading the charge in setting up customers for success.
The Billing Platform is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership, product teams, GTM and G&A to support Twilio’s existing business, new products and acquisitions. The success of Twilio is dependent on the success of the Billing Platform and its ability to provide scalable, reliable, intuitive experiences for our internal partners and external customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.