Session: Shaping a Privacy-Friendly World
Data protection regulations around the world have changed the way privacy is perceived by consumers. Privacy by default is a core product requirement for enhanced digital trust. Transparency and control needs to be inbuilt in the product for users. This session will provide insights into why privacy is important, privacy by design concepts and ways to design privacy friendly future.
- Privacy is a fundamental right and it is important for every individual
- Privacy by default principles provide foundation for designing solutions
- Non compliance to regulations has consequences
- Learn about techniques of designing privacy friendly products
- Keep user centric approach for building digital trust
Aparna Pathak is passionate privacy professional working in a leading IT Company. Aparna has comprehensive knowledge of privacy laws, privacy program management and essential data protection practices. She has various credentials like CIPP/E, CIPM, and FIP. With overall 18+ years experience in various technologies and domain, Aparna in building privacy aware organizations.