Session: Rule Your Financial World
The Finance Sisters are back! We are Marie-Eve Menger and Victoria Mallinckrodt, two women with an ambition to help others take control of their finances and improve their financial wellbeing.
Our workshops aim to kick-start the journey towards a positive financial future. We delve into what we think are the most important mindsets to achieve financial goals and provide theoretical and action-oriented points to get started.
These are some things you can expect to get out of joining our workshop:
- Understand the 5 steps to successful personal financial management
- Gain a basic understanding of common investment terms and concepts
- Demystify investing, including the "why" and "how" of starting to invest
- Recognize psychological factors and mindsets important for investing
- Develop the motivation to take control of your financial world
We look forward to seeing you at our session!
Here is what some people have said about our sessions:
"Thanks a lot for your very engaging, fun, and interesting presentation. I enjoyed it!"
"Wow, well organised and lots of good tips."
"Thank you for organizing this session! It helped to normalize the topic on investing and to make it more accessible for me personally."
"The Finance Sister workshops had a clear and simple explanation of a difficult topic with practical advice and good examples."
- Investing is for everyone. We will show you how to plan for and create a simple yet effective investment strategy
- Start investing early to allow compound interest to do its magic
- The 5 Sister Steps include: Take Stock, Set Goals, Invest, Build Knowledge, Fine-tune
- Investing is as much about mindset as having money to invest
Marie-Eve and Victoria met while both working in consulting in London. We have always enjoyed talking about finances and investing with each other, and found that although many women we talked to were interested in investing, they were not sure how and where to start. That's when we founded the Finance Sisters.
Since starting the Finance Sisters at the 2020 WomenTech Network, we have engaged more than 500 women and written a book, "Rule Your Financial World".