Session: Navigating the technical world of SEO as a woman
- My back story that shows how I came to technical SEO and why I was always blaming myself for not being seen
- How things changed in Canada. And how I found myself in the same situation again working in a company where I was the only female
- What helped to realize that something was wrong
- How an imposter syndrome plays a role in our lives making us undervalue our achievements
- What helped me fight it and will help everyone as well
- Which conclusions I came to and tips I can share with other women to help them feel valued and start cleaning their value
Kristina is an eCommerce and Technical SEO consultant based in Toronto, Canada. She helps small and medium businesses get traffic and sales they deserve.