Session: Your Voice Matters: From the Bedroom to the Boardroom
How many times have you told yourself, today is the day I am going to do it? Then the day slips by with whatever “it” is still on the to-do list.
For most of us, there are times in life when we really want to do or say something, but we don’t. Why not? Many times, I can almost guarantee, it is because we listen to our critical inner voice that says, “You can’t. You are not enough.”
If this sounds familiar then this presentation is for you- Your Voice Matters: From the Bedroom to the Boardroom is for you.
Doesn’t it get old listening to the opinions of others, or even to your own negative voice echoing in your head? As quick as the flick of a switch, it weighs you down. You know it. I know it. Stop now! It’s time to take a look inside, do the work and become who you are meant to be, and then own it. This presentation will help motivate you to use your voice, to trust yourself to own who you are in order to live your best life, professionally and personally.
- 1. Recognize negative self-talk and thought patterns. ease provide
- 2. Identify how limiting beliefs shaped who they are in their life today.
- 3. Learn how to recognize situations in their life they are repeating over and over, patterns which are not working for them.
- 4. Make the decision to change and believe that they deserve to live their best life.
- Recognize and take personal responsibility to create better communication in work and home life to enrich relationships.
Lisa is one of the most sought-after motivational speakers, media personalities and author whose platform continues to reach the masses. Lisa’s “Morning Motivation” segment on Philadelphia’s PHL17 TV Morning News Program is a hit with viewers, where her tips on a variety of topics including relationships and family dynamics to empowering your life and handling the challenges of living during the pandemic.