Session: Voice as Data: Why Customer Complaints are the Key to Solving Systemic Issues
Customers’ voices have been powerful forces for change since the beginning of recorded history – yet is the data we gather from customer complaints effectively analyzed? By approaching customer voice as data and applying machine learning, businesses can reveal the key drivers of business risk and solve systemic issues, improve processes, and provide excellent customer experience. Explore how customers are using their voices to complain to institutions and discover how those voices can be turned into data to power business success.
- Transform your approach to customer complaints from transactional interactions to data sources that can be used to enrich future conversations and create a better customer experience. (Transform negatives to positives.)
- Explore how customer complaint voices can be turned into data that can drive business decisions.
- Gain an understanding of how companies can apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to customer voice data in order to reveal systemic issues, uncover business risks, and pinpoint new opportunities for growth.
- Learn how to identify customers’ pain points and to prioritize actions that prevent customer frustration and resolve their issues.
- Discover how to score your customer complaints based on their severity, potential for lawsuits, and possibility of bias experienced.
Marcia Tal is the CEO of Tal Solutions and the founder of the PositivityTech® Intelligent Platform: The Science of Transforming Negatives to Positives® . Utilizing open source and proprietary advanced analytic models, PositivityTech is a custom and fully scalable technology platform that flips the script on complaints so that organizations view them as a critical source of information that powers success.
A data, analytics, and technology leader, Marcia is in the unique position of having been a corporate executive, founder of a technology platform, and a consultant to enterprises. She has over 30 years of experience helping organizations uncover growth opportunities in hidden assets, from data sets to people. As EVP at Citi, Marcia created and built the Global Decision Management function in over 30 markets, introducing advanced analytical tools and strong governance process into business decisions.