Session: COOs in Tech
Maria Jones describes Operations Executives as the “Innovators of execution.” This role is vital to business continuity and delivering on sales promises. Yet, many leaders don’t understand what they do and overlook operations as the core of any business. Maria debunks common myths about operations, using analogies and examples that make their value undeniable. She also will share how professionals may learn more about this career path.
- Operations is vital to the success of tech companies.
- Operations defines the Customer Experience.
- Operations is a role for "Jack & Jill's of all Trades." Operations is great area for persons who enjoy variety in their work.
- Resource recommendations to discover more about the Operations Leadership roles.
- A raffle to win an exclusive invitation to a 2021 COO Forum Atlanta Social Event
Maria Jones is the Founder & CEO of Nerdy Industry, LLC which provides operations advisory services to budding entrepreneurs. She’s an accomplished Senior Executive and Thought Leader with more than 20 years of success spanning startup companies, healthcare, financial services, real estate, and SaaS IT. Throughout her career, Maria has been responsible for reducing operations by 25%, growing revenue by 200% through new project initiatives, and increasing employee satisfaction statistics. She streamlines operations, optimizes customer experience, and maximizes customer engagement. A proven leader, she achieves operational budget savings through process analysis, development, and re-engineering while maintaining a 98% on-time delivery rate. Maria is also the Director of the Atlanta Chapter of the COO Forum.