Session: Working remotely and digital nomading
- Self-management and being more productive at work and also outside of the working hours.
- Keeping the teammates updated without wasting time on meetings.
- Meeting the team in person once a year.
Being a digital nomad:
- Working every month from a different country.
- Traveling the world while working full time.
- Meeting interesting people from all over the world.
- "Chasing the sun" - choosing the location by your favorite weather at this time of the year.
Bio: Moran Fine
Moran is a software engineer at Gradle and a digital nomad.
She has a B.Sc degree in Biotechnology and food engineering.
She has 9 years of experience in web development, working mostly at startups, but also at a big corporation like IBM.
She gave talks about front end development at conferences and meetups.
In the last few years, Moran has been working remotely while traveling the world.