Session: Future of Work: How to Build the Most Effective Global Remote Teams to Grow Your Business
There’s a new work location that’s taken many by surprise. That location is – everywhere. The advent of remote work accelerated by COVID is a win-win for companies and employees. Research conducted by Cisco, Microsoft and countless others during the pandemic found increases in efficiency, productivity, job satisfaction, engagement, and opportunities to advance. But while remote work en masse is new for most in 2020, Nicole Sahin, founder and CEO of Globalization Partners, has been a force behind remote work around the globe for a decade. Now, with remote work at an all-time high, Nicole strongly believes it will be vital for companies to access the global talent pool to remain competitive, be more diverse, and ultimately experience more success in the future.
Based on her experience working with talent across 187 countries, Nicole’s session will share why and how to navigate the new paradigm of global remote work - drawing on case study examples and covering opportunities and top lessons learned from years of building the most effective global remote teams.
- How to build truly culturally diverse teams inside and outside your local market
- Why hybrid workforces (remote and in-person) are the best employment models for businesses
- How to overcome the most common legal, HR, compliance and operational challenges associated with hiring global talent
- Key tools, technologies, and recommendations to effectively lead global organizations of the future
- The business case for building a global workforce and why diverse talent pools are incredibly valuable to organizations and their growth
Nicole Sahin is CEO and Founder of Globalization Partners and visionary pioneer for the global Employer of Record (EOR) market. Nicole built the industry-leading global EOR platform in what experts call a trillion-dollar opportunity in the new era of global remote work. Globalization Partners’ solution eliminates the traditional HR, legal, and tax hurdles companies otherwise face when building global remote teams. It enables companies to hire anyone, anywhere, within minutes – without setting up international branch offices. Nicole began to build Globalization Partner’s digitized and fully compliant global Employer of Record platform after spending years lending consulting expertise to high-growth companies building international teams.