Session: So, you are now a leader ! Now What ? An inclusive and practical perspective on growing as leaders
She’s been included and excluded, empowered and brought down and in her journey from a college grad to running a global organization today, she has built resilient skills that have allowed her to grow her scope, influence and impact across Intel and the technology ecosystem. Nitasha drives the global strategy for the engineering organization that delivers the Internet of Things (IOT) product portfolio at Intel and is the driving force behind a new inclusion initiative for the IoT division. She is focused on creating an environment where her teams can harness the “power of difference” because as Nitasha says, “I am different like you, and it’s when we learn how to harness our differences, we are invincible.” During her session, Nitasha will discuss –
• Leadership: Believing is seeing ( Hint: look in the mirror and you better believe it)
• How do you differentiate executing from leading? Why/How your approach as a leader should be situational and adaptive
• Tips to elevate your leadership to the next level- from leveraging emotional IQ to building your board of advisors
In Short: We will transform what the world thinks of(and imagines) leaders. You are the leaders and the world is watching and this session is about you!
- Leadership: Believing is seeing ( Hint: look in the mirror and you better believe it)
- How do you differentiate executing from leading? Why/How your approach as a leader should be situational and adaptive
- Tips to elevate your leadership to the next level- from leveraging emotional IQ to building your board of advisors
Nitasha Chopra is the Chief-of-Staff and Director of Global Strategy in the Internet of Things Group for the Internet of Things (IoT) Portfolio Engineering Team at Intel Corporation. She is responsible for a 600+ strong global organization delivering a growing $4B product portfolio with an annual product operating budget of $250 Million. In addition she is responsible for incubating new engineering business opportunities by identifying emerging trends within the Things (IOT) and Network Edge businesses at Intel. Nitasha influences global senior functional, technical, and business leaders and is the strategic advisor for executives on organizational transformation, product execution and technology incubation.
Nitasha is a proud yellow jacket who has earned her bachelor’s degree in electrical and computer engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. As an industry evangelist for Intel she has shared Intel & customer joint successes @over 50 + global industry events and Intel internal conferences. Nitasha is passionate about creating a collaborative culture to build and drive high performing teams that meet and exceed customer expectations and is a fierce champion for women in technology. She is a self-described adventurist who loves exploring the world with her husband and two young boys.