Session: #AugmentedHumans The new stage of human evolution. Its challenges and opportunities
Presenting the audience the great opportunity offered by exponential technologies as a tool to enhance our capabilities and skills. Leave a reflection on the challenges we face and our individual commitment required.
* Context: 3.8 billion years have brought us to where we are.
* Evolutionary trends and the evolution of technology: how we got to the 4th Industrial Revolution
* New Opportunities: the digital reality of tomorrow (always includes specific examples from the event industry)
* How to take advantage of today's tools.
* Learning, sense of purpose, collaboration, and co-creation: how do I apply them?
Bio: Rosario B Casas
Women-in-tech advocate. Colombian entrepreneur with over seven years of hands-on experience in data and technology-driven platforms & 20+ in Executive roles. Spatial Computing expert and developer.
Co-founder of VR Americas, a company, using spatial computing systems (AR + VR + AI) to sharpen organizations' competitive edge, and improve performance and long-term sustainability through workforce skills development. Co-Founder and President of Business Creative Partners – BCPartners –, a consulting firm specializing in digital adoption and transformation and Co-Founder of 4 Dimensional Quotient, a coaching company for leaders in the 4th industrial revolution.
Rosario is a Big Data & AI Advisory Board Member at Rutgers University, WE NYC Mentor, SXSW Pitch advisory Board Member, XR In Learning Advisory Board Member, Entrepreneurial mentor at the Tandon School of Engineering at NYU and TEDx speaker.
In 2017 was named one of the 100 Top World disruptors in New York City by the World Summit on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, in 2019 named one of the "Mujer Legendaria 2020" on Innovation/Technology by Ford Motor Company, and selected by the OBO Movement as one of the 100 Innovators 2020.