Session: Panel: Transforming Organizational Skills and Culture in the Era of Cloud and AI
This panel session is targeted at humans in mid to senior level leadership roles, who are charged with leading transformation, and growing and building organizational skills, all while rapidly delivering results.
As the saying goes, “Culture eats strategy for breakfast”. How do you build a resilient culture and skills in your organization, that can grow, thrive and transform to keep up with the pace of change? These transformational leaders each have a history of growing empowered organizations that drive both entrepreneurial and enterprise transformation initiatives.
Learn from their experiences and begin your own transformation.
The panel will address the following subject areas:
-Fostering a Culture of Entrepreneurial spirit and Innovation to drive customer, partner and employee value and experiences.
- Learnings from the panelists on how they accelerate skills transformation to embrace disruptive technology such as Cloud and Artificial Intelligence
- Building diverse, high performing, highly skilled global organizations.
Helping teams thrive and be resilient during challenging global circumstances
This recording is not available yet.
Bio: Sree Ratnasinghe
• Opal Perry, Chief information Officer, Hertz
• Stephanie Trunzo, Group Vice President, Transformation and Offerings, Oracle
• Rachel Reinitz, IBM Fellow and CTO, IBM Garage
• Sree Anand Ratnasinghe, Director, IBM Garage