Session: Can women have it all?
Short presentation .
What does having it all mean?
Do we feel there is a checklist that as women we must achieve?
Are we made to feel guilty for making choices?
How do we measure this?
Have we ever thought that Having It All could be really simple?
How can we motivate ourselves to feeling that we have achieved everything and that we have it all?
What can we do to making it happen?
Will include the following:-
- Personal experiences about juggling the guilt of being a mother and having a career and personal hobbies.
- How you can change your mind-set to be positive and drive your ambitions and happiness?
- How we as a women network can support each other through mentoring, talking, sharing and standing up what we believe, love and enjoy in our lives.
- Take away remember points to help us all grow and achieve our ambitions.
- Motivation, Confidence, Drive and Enthusiasm.
- Knowing your not alone
- Tips to postive mindset and having it all.
- How we can help each other
Victoria is a Senior Manager for Core Voice Strategic Initiatives at BT , where she collaborates with Senior Stakeholders and Leadership Teams to drive and deliver the future goals and ambitions.
Victoria thrives on making a difference and is not afraid to challenge the status quo. Her passion, energy and determination ensures the business goals are delivered and takes pride is ensuring we succeed.
UK & Republic of Ireland Emergency Services (999), UK Network rollout for Emergency Services, 4G Deployment and Strategic Joint ventures are all critical projects and teams that Victoria has led as a Leader and delivered against as part of her career within Technology.
Victoria is a strong advocate for developing, supporting and motivating more Technology Leadership roles for Women by bringing the best out in people to achieve their ambitions