SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere - from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the “open” back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, and employs nearly 2000 people globally. SUSE is listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. SUSE's CEO Melissa Di Donato also became the first woman to take a multibillion-euro company public to the Deutsche Börse.
At SUSE we celebrate the rich diversity of our employees. We encourage and expect our team members to be themselves at work and embrace what makes us all unique. We value the different perspectives and experience of everyone and the contribution that brings to achieving outstanding results. At SUSE, we are always open.
Our values have been created by our employees, for our employees. They are the thread that unites us as a company. At SUSE, we live our values every day; in every interaction with our customers, partners, communities, and each other.
- We are collaborative
- We are passionate about our customers
- We are empowered and accountable
- We are respectful and inclusive
- We are trustworthy and act with integrity
- We are SUSE
Our networks are open to all SUSE employees. They provide opportunities for learning, networking, building friendships and
making a difference to SUSE and our communities.
- SUSE Women in Tech - aiming to foster collaboration between all SUSE team members around the world who want to make an impact on women’s professional development.
- Pride at SUSE - SUSE’s LGBTQI+ focused Employee Network where members can build friendships, network, and collaborate on topics of interest
- Go Green - an inclusive network of employees who promote, collaborate, and execute pro-environment ideas
SUSE Women in Tech
The SUSE Women in Tech network has more than 230 members around the world and regularly organizes initiatives that foster collaboration and relationship building.
The goals of the network are:
- Empower - Equip every woman within the network with access to learning & development opportunities (e.g. professional development and networking opportunities) so they can advance their careers in technology
- Encourage (gender inclusion) - Create an environment at SUSE that is gender inclusive and welcoming to all
- Engage - Engage with, and inspire, young girls and women to get into tech careers as well as share best practices on how to thrive within the sector
Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
SUSEForest – our program supporting reforestation in Madagascar, the home of Geeko. We are planting a tree for every employee and our team members can see and comment on their trees through a virtual platform.
SUSECares - our philanthropic program enabling employees to donate to charities of their choice while engaging in well-being activities.
Technology at SUSE
Women in Tech Conference 2022 Virtual & Global
Jun 7th 2022 / Virtual & Hybrid Locations