Are you a risk taker who dreams big and wants to take your career to the next level? Are you a Front End focused Software engineers who aspires to impact developers on a global scale? Do you have great ideas on how to create powerful, intuitive development tools?
We are breaking new ground at AWS while building the next generation of Developer Tools. The AWS Developer Tools team is creating the foundational components that our whole organization depends on to build exceptional customer experiences leveraging modern tools like the AWS CDK and GraphQL. We’re solving new problems every day, scaling to huge customer traffic, and getting the best performance out of our systems. Best of all, we work with our customers every day, and help them get the most out of the tools we build. Our builders are the technical design leaders on the founding team of a new AWS product.
We are looking for enthusiastic and creative developers who strive to make a positive change in everything they do. If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
- 1+ years of professional front end development.
- Skilled in front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node)
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, JQuery, etc.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Experience building scalable front-end infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
- Exposure to Front-end libraries/framework - React, Angular
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser or device
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions
- Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets
At Amazon Web Services, you’ll be surrounded by innovative builders pushing the boundaries of cloud technology. You’ll be encouraged to bring your experiences, talents, and passions to work, and in...Read more