We’re passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Ordergroove is a B2B SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading…
- Grow and develop Ordergroove's self-service tools and systems which help power a crucial aspect of our business.
- Help us build new user experiences that empower our users to design and create successful subscription programs that drive meaningful growth.
- Architect and build new frameworks and SDKs for other developers to use and extend.
- Become a team ambassador to help facilitate smooth communication and working relationships between various internal teams and stakeholders.
- Manage, code, mentor, and collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers. Constantly teach us how to be more innovative and efficient working in an agile environment.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including Honest Company, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, GNC, illy, and KIND
- Meet some team members you’ll be working with: Ofir Shalom, Ali Ahsan & Eugene Vasilchenko
We’re a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our merchants become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. We’ve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Named one of the 2019 & 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. We work hard to stay connected, collaborate and get to the right answer...and have fun doing it.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, a completely flexible remote work program, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
- Previous experience managing agile/scrum team(s) of different skill levels - you know when to be a cheerleader, coach or player.
- You are first and foremost an engineer, passionate about writing reusable code architected towards scalability.
- Optimize towards code quality over delivery – you know how to balance between both and your clients.
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills.
- Trusted team player and a natural leader.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, code deployment and content delivery strategy.
- React, Angular JS, Web Components, Python and Django
- Designing and building frontend frameworks and SDKs
- E-commerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.