- Our typical customers are companies with hundreds of developers that are leveraging hundreds of services like SaaS applications, cloud infrastructures, or internal microservices and are mature on DevOps and cloud adoption.
- Our products are used by different teams: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response and the buying decision comes from CISOs / CTOs / Directors of Security.
In 2023, we have a strong product roadmap that you can consult here, that will directly impact our existing platforms and the security management of our clients.
That’s why your work will matter and will be taken very seriously !
You will report to our VP Product Edouard, and you will work within a team of 6 PMs and 3 Product Designers and 1 Product-data ops
- Develop and maintain the GitGuardian app roadmap and product functionalities
- Work alongside our R&D team to define new features, as well as with our business and sales teams to align production with market needs
- Manage the product backlog according to strategic vision and optimising customer experience
- Get feedback from the sales meetings and customers' needs
- Contribute to our product roadmap
- Organize product features releases and upgrades, communicating these within the company
- Schedule and coordinate rituals (daily, sprints, retro, demo), and setting goals for the team
- Own and improve our on premise release cycle
- In order to meet our client needs, enrich our product to make it an enterprise grade solution with key functionalities such as SSO, RBAC, API to consume resources from the dashboard, and integrated analytics.
- Contribute to the deployment of GitGuardian's solution in customers infrastructure having thousands of developers and ease the overall process.
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume !
And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : email@example.com
- You have 4 + years of experience as a Product Manager or as Project Manager working on a B2B product
- You have a technical background : by the past you’ve had relevant previous experience as a web developer or as a SRE / DevOps.
- You are very familiar with working in an agile environment to coordinate development
- You are hands-on and autonomous, always willing to help your colleagues
- You are analytical and have a strong attention to details
- You don't embed API key in your code ;)
- You experienced On Premise deployments before on B2B large enterprise accounts
- You have already used our app
Why should you join us?
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France.
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication