Kohler Co is driving a digital Go To Market transformation to fuel growth through an increasing focus on new digital business models and capabilities. This position will play a key role in accelerating Kohler’s journey by leading sales and marketing business partnership, overall program management, driving innovation and delivering rapid business value by bringing the business and IT together.
As a critical leadership role in the K&B IT Services team, the IT Business Solutions Manager – Kitchen & Bath Marketing will partner with business stakeholders and IT resources to drive digital transformation of the Sales and Marketing functions within Kohler’s largest group, Kitchen & Bath. The role partners with senior business leaders and the IT organization to create and align a global technology strategy and dynamic roadmap. The role is responsible for defining and leading directly and indirectly resources to translate strategy to capabilities and their enabling technologies. Moreover, this role requires business and IT advocacy during the execution of the roadmap.
The successful candidate will be a passionate people leader, strategic thinker, a business advocate, a change agent and able to build credibility and influence at all levels of the organization. The ability to rapidly understand the opportunities at Kohler, create an aligned and inspiring vision and roadmap and then lead an organization to realize that vision is critical to success. This role will drive programs of critical importance to Kohler and will bring with it significant senior level visibility and career opportunities for the successful candidate.
This position will focus on Sales & Marketing initiatives and therefore requires an indepth knowledge of Sales & Marketing best practices and technology solutions that enable such capabilities. Advanced experience in the fundamentals of tech enabled sales, marketing, e-commerce, customer experiences and customer service is required along with experience or knowledge in Salesforce & Web technologies.
- Responsible for creating and aligning the sales and marketing technology roadmap, ensuring alignment with business priorities by being a key partner and thought leader, as well working with the EAO and other IT teams to ensure security, scalability and integration with other platforms.
- Responsible for defining sales and marketing digital capability needs, including but not limited to customer relationship management, sales force automation, marketing automation, B2B portals, e-commerce, web sites and customer data platform solutions.
- The ability to manage a wide, global program with many stakeholders.
- Strong budgeting skills.
- Leading, inspire and influence a set of stakeholders and teams to bridge the gap between digital, business and IT.
- Ensures a focus on “solving the right problems” through design thinking and a relentless ability to identify the next most critical priority.
- Partnering with business counterparts, vendors and the PMO organization to deliver the roadmap, through a combination of Agile MVPs through to larger capability transformation programs.
- Tracks progress against the strategy and roadmap, intervening where required to ensure we deliver the business results that we have committed to.
- Advocates for continued focus and investment in digital capabilities, using a combination of storytelling with results and the art of the possible.
- Strong awareness of privacy and data security regulations & considerations and works with data & analytics, security and privacy teams to ensure that all solutions are compliant.
- Builds knowledge of what is coming next, through external networks, contacts and partnerships. Understand the changing competitive, consumer and technology landscape and identifies opportunities to bring new tools, concepts, and approaches to Kohler.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or related field required. Masters / MBA desirable. Minimum of 10+ years’ experience. Experience in manufacturing or retail a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with business stakeholders and handling multiple complex transformation projects and delivering sales and marketing technology capabilities.
- Experience with leading and working in large teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for varied audiences on business and technology related subject matter – storytelling and making the complex simple.
- This position can require travel for a maximum of 2 weeks at a time since the business units have multiple locations away from the corporate headquarters in Kohler, Wisconsin.
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for our customers’ homes and their lifestyles. We believe better business and a...Read more