As a Support Engineer you have a key role in helping Milestone to achieve its mission goal of delivering great customer and partner experience. The Support Team must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the features, technical proficiency, and excellent customer-facing skillsets. Within Technical Support acting typically as first point of contact with Milestone Partners and therefore has a key role in helping Milestone achieve its mission goal of excellent Customer / Partner knowledge and satisfaction. Technical Support delivers responsive and reliable solutions to Milestone Partners through application of knowledge of Milestone organization, services and products. You will support EMEA Sales team by Educating and Training Milestone Business Partners and empowering the Milestone community by growing their expertise in designing and implementing Milestone solutions.
Customer Partner Experience
- Make every customer interaction a satisfying experience through a professional, outgoing and personable attitude
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints effectively, frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of online or technical support resources
- Serve as liaison between the customer and the Technical Support team, escalating cases not within own skillsets up the support chain in a timely and effective manner
- Ensures that all relevant communication, documents, and files related to the case are accurately recorded in the support system
- Provide timely & accurate status updates to customers and relevant internal stakeholders
- Continuous effort to acquire and maintain good knowledge of Milestone’s products as well as Support procedures, practices, and policies
Within Technical Service
- Delivery of high quality online/onsite training of various technical classes offered in the Milestone Learning and Performance Catalogue, providing relevant knowledge transfer to Milestone Business Partners on Milestone products and processes.
- Conduct customized training activities where needed
- Manage both online and onsite classes with focus on professional and high-quality communication, presentation, and classroom management.
- Maintain a high level of course satisfaction for the Course Attendee Survey
- Limited travel, delivering classroom training within in EMEA.
- Implement and Deliver Professional Services
At least 2 years’ work experience providing technical support for external clients