We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Frontend Engineer with a solid technical background and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and help implement and architect the next generation of our frontend applications.
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Contribute best practices and architectural guidance to our front-end applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks, and tools for our next-generation platform.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering leadership on the technical design and product roadmap
- Mentor and guide junior engineers
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Highly experienced building complex front-end applications with modern frameworks like React and Angular.
- Can contribute best practices and architectural leadership to our front-end applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks, and tools for our next-generation platform.
- Experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Experience collaborating closely with UX and Product Managers
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and delivery.