Digital Sales Leader, EMEA – MEE (Germany & Switzerland)
SUSE the world’s largest independent open source company, helps customers, partners and communities be the difference in their spheres of influence. Through open collaboration and agile, enterprise-grade open source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation – ultimately reaping the benefits of measurable value and better futures. Our customer obsessed operating model means exceptional service, value, flexibility and customer choice, with no enforced lock in.
SUSE’s open, open source approach helps our customers and partners move their businesses forward, transforming IT, delivering increased agility and faster innovation.
In GCO (Global customer Organisation) we are audacious. We inspire our people, customers, partners and markets to enable their dreams to be realized.
We differentiate ourselves through integrity, empathy & creativity. Our growth mindset, resilience and a focus on customer success, ensures we are eternally relevant.
Objective of the role
SUSE is seeking an entrepreneurial leader to build and manage its Digital Account Executives in the EMEA-MEE (Germany and Switzerland) region, based in Amsterdam.
Gaining market share will come through a number of avenues and currently relies almost completely on refining SUSE’s GTM approach.
Firstly, a laser focus approach to Enterprise is what has enabled SUSE consistent growth.
Continuing this success with an increased level of structure applied to sales cadence and GTM strategy including forecasting, pipe generation, and mainly Digital Sales will result in even more success and an ability to execute its competitors.
- Deliver on the Inside Sales GTM strategy
- Exceed sales quota and major KPI’s
- Develop account penetration strategies, qualify leads and remotely generate demand for SUSE throughout the entire sales process, and collaborate with team members to uncover all customer needs.
- Develop the team’s outbound strategy to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Build an accurate pipeline and enhance internal forecasting capability.
- Build strong relationships with key customers – both new target and existing customers.
- Hire, mentor and coach Digital Account Executive talents.
- Continuously identify potential sales process bottleneck and design/implement improvements
- Work closely with the Regional and Country leadership team to develop growth and GTM strategies for expanding SUSE revenue via inside sales
- Own, manage, segment and drive revenue outcomes within the assigned region/territories.
- Leverage sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly and quarterly execution.
- Attend weekly regional meetings, QBRs, management calls and provide forecasts
- Stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Proven ability to lead, inspire inside/digital/virtual/remote sales teams, motivate others, and work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven achiever
- Fluency in English and German
- Proven track record in developing international teams in the Low Enterprise/Mid Market segments
- Experience in managing teams that creates, develops and close deals above $100k ARR
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- 2-5 years of experience leading inside sales teams
- Ability to operate in a hyper-growth environment
Who you’ll work with:
The Digital Sales Leader, EMEA-South will work closely with the Head of EMEA Digital Sales and the Regional, Country leadership team to develop and plan for the growth of the business. You’ll work in our Amsterdam office.
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.