Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Will run both Transactional and Strategic campaigns for NAMED ACCOUNTS within a particular geography/Industry: West, Central, East, Canada, LATAM, Federal
- All inbound leads that are identified as Named Accounts will be matched and routed to the dedicated SDR.
- Any inbound lead that is NOT identified as a Named Account will be managed via SDR round robin for qualification.
- Once qualified, the lead will be routed to the appropriate Regional Director for distribution to the AE.
- Manage both Inbound and Outbound prospecting campaigns to provide highly qualified SQOs to designated Account Executives.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting to accounts (> 5000 employees / revenue band).
- Collaborate with the sales team members to penetrate ABM targeted accounts with innovative and strategic approaches based on territory
- Work directly with sales and marketing to drive prospects through the pipeline
- Research & Identify new accounts, contacts and opportunities with Segment
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all prospective leads
- Utilize Salesforce & Outreach.io to ensure activities are documented properly
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.