SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source company, helps customers, partners and communities be the difference in their spheres of influence. Through open collaboration and agile, enterprise-grade open source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation – ultimately reaping the benefits of measurable value and better futures. Our customer obsessed operating model means exceptional service, value, flexibility and customer choice, with no enforced lock in. SUSE’s open, open source approach helps our customers and partners move their businesses forward, transforming IT, delivering increased agility and faster innovation.Team Mission and Objectives
We have expanded our trading operations significantly in recent years and have further ambitious growth plans. As a newly listed company, our ability to successfully provide our offerings and achieve and sustain planned growth, and ensure the timely and accurate provision of information to the market analysts and investors, requires adequate performance management systems, robust lean processes, internal controls and skilled resources. Over the past financial year we have made considerable investment in the improvement and automation of our planning, forecasting, cost management, reporting and analytics processes. We have created a new Business Performance Management team, within the CFO organisation, that will focus solely on management and continuous Improvement of our end-to-end performance management processes and systems to enable efficiency and better insight into the past and future performance of our business and improve decision making capability across the organisation.Objective of the role
Since December 2019 we have significantly expanded our Anaplan footprint to support key business performance management processes, the current scope includes long term and annual financial planning, end-to-end bookings to revenue forecasting, OPEX forecasting, territory and quota management, headcount and OPEX variance reporting, incentive and compensation management. Anaplan is considered a strategic enterprise platform and we will continue to invest in its further optimisation and development.
Reporting to the Director, Business Performance Management, you will be responsible for managing our entire Anaplan applications portfolio working closely with senior business analysts/global process owners, Anaplan users across functions, IT organisation and external implementation consultants.
- Maintain & optimise all our current Anaplan models, capture and deliver requirements for new or improved functionality to achieve further automation and integration of data and processes, and to enhance user experience.
- Responsible for the overall Anaplan architecture to ensure new models and enhancements to the existing models are designed In the integrated and optimal manner
- Drives efficiency and effectiveness of the end-to-end enterprise wide processes eliminating functional and geographic silos, working in close collaboration with the senior business analysts / global process owners.
- Maintain Anaplan models documentation up to date.
- Contribute to the development of the end-to-end process documentation and training materials for process participants and Anaplan users.
- Provide training and support in the use of the models to 700+ users (the majority of current users are in the sales organisation).
- Ensure that the production environment is stable, and performance is maintained.
- Manage user access and licenses.
- Manage external implementation consultants on large new implementations.
- Extensive Anaplan model building experience obtained in a global company.
- Good knowledge of core financial and wider enterprise performance management processes (planning, budgeting and forecasting, performance reporting and analytics, incentive and compensation management etc).
- Must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction.
- Passion and ability to create holistic, end-to-end, integrated solutions.
- Stakeholder management, ability to challenge constructively, not just 'gather requirements' and potentially automate sub-optimal manual processes and spreadsheets
- Skilled to document complex models and processes in a professional way
- Passion for creating fantastic user experience
- Advanced communication skills
- Positive work environment where you and your opinions matter.
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits program
- Remote work opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Company bonus
- Employee referral program
- An Employee Wellbeing Solution for you and your household members
- Employee networks that provide opportunities for learning, networking, building friendships and making a difference to SUSE and our communities
If you’re interested, click Apply now to upload your up to date CV. A recruiter will contact you if your skills are found to be a match for any current or future open positions.
If you are looking for something else, you can also join our Talent Community and we will keep you up to date with our latest news and career opportunities.
SUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally protected status.
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.