Transform the future with Syniverse. We are moving to a one-platform strategy for the world’s most connected company! In this effort, we are looking for someone to lead the innovation and execution of our new modern front end. You'll be integral in creating the infrastructure and architecture leaving a legacy for Syniverse, our employees, and our customers. As a leader in this space, you’ll be paving the way for others to replicate the strategy that you’ve built for other products and customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with other of Syniverse Architecture leads to identify synergies and reuse opportunities across the organization.
- Consult Solution Architecture teams: Develop and coach teams of highly skilled Architecture professionals and provide Architectural thought-leadership to complex issues and ensuring enterprise architecture view has been covered.
- Identify and overlook the creation of shared components and the re-use of the same according to the Enterprise guidelines.
- Leadership of program/project initiation as required.
- Governance and advisory activities for projects as they are initiated by business requirements, SDLC, statements of work, vetting the use of OSS, vetting of customizations to vendor products, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of experience in a large scale product development environment
- Extensive experience in large scale, high volume distributed applications
- Agile engineering experience: Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as Code, DevOps models.
Enterprise architecture capabilities demonstrated through experience and a proven track record, at an expert level, across multiple of the following dimensions:
- Ability to translate business concepts and strategy to technology imperatives and designs; Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachmann) as well as modeling languages (ArchiMate).
- Functional modeling, business services, process flows and metrics; Understand key value drivers and role in enterprise architecture
- Integration Architecture: Messaging, queuing, transaction management, rollback/transactional boundaries, error handling, complex schema negotiation/review; Understands value drivers; Understands delivery approaches;
- API / Architecture: API management platforms, RESTful services implementations utilizing JSON/XML; federated security models including OAuth, SAML; Understands key value drivers and delivery approaches;
- Business Process Management: Workflow, task management, business rules management, document management, business activity monitoring);
- Understands value drivers; Understands delivery approaches; virtualization technologies including container-based architectures; cloud operating models (private, public, hybrid); infrastructure knowledge on operating systems, partitioning, high-availability, platform management, network management; services security threats and technologies; secure software architecture and development, vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, security policies and corresponding audit requirements.
OPEN TO ANY US REMOTE LOCATION