Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 45 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of over 800 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We have a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
As Vinted continues growing, we start expanding our Product domains teams to Berlin. Thus we’re looking for an Engineering Team Lead to join one of our Product Engineering teams there. Your main responsibility will be the health, morale, and efficiency of your team. And, of course, making sure your team contributes to our company vision of making second-hand fashion first choice.
Take a look at engineering.vinted.com to see what we’re up to.
In this position, you will:
- Build and manage your own team of engineers who trust each other, are not afraid of conflict, are committed and accountable, and who care about results
- Lead a team to shape features that make our members’ lives better
- Collaborate closely with other Engineering leads to bring continuous improvements and take our Engineering organisation to a new level
- Apply Agile and Lean principles in your work
- Focus on the professional and personal growth of your team, including conducting performance and compensation reviews
- Proven experience leading a software engineering team
- Know how to make teams effective, manage scopes and deliverables
- Have experience building team & hiring new team members
- You possess strong people management skills - have experience ensuring development of team members
- Solid proficiency in communicating with both technical and management levels
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English