Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 45 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of over 800 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We have a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
Our Quality Assurance team and guild makes sure our product releases reach Vinted members as fast as possible and in an impeccable state. More than 200 engineers deliver new features, improvements, and changes every day.
As we keep on growing, a need for experienced Quality Assurance Engineers, who can guide whole product domains towards best quality assurance practices, becomes self-evident. We are looking for senior level professionals. This position is ideal for engineers who want to keep developing in their role both personally and professionally, while helping other QA engineers reach new heights too.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Read on.
In this position, you will:
- Champion Quality in your domain and ensure alignment with our product quality standards and processes
- Apply QA and testing principles in the agile model
- Participate in your product domain’s roadmap and OKR planning when necessary
- Track test gaps and quality metrics. Work with engineering teams to improve gaps from this data
- Work across engineering to inject testing earlier into the software development process
- Drive improvements into overall best practices in design, testability, quality and act as a force multiplier
- Share knowledge and know-how inside and outside the team
- Establish best practices based on previous experience
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of your domain’s automated test suits
- Work with Postman, Appium/Selenium, JS/TypeScript, TestCafe, CI tools (Jenkins), and more (we don’t expect you to be familiar with all of these tools and technologies beforehand)
- Help recruit QA Engineers, grow the team and stay in step with the hiring plan
- Help QA Engineers grow their skills and experience
- Hold regular 1:1's with all QA members of your domain
- A senior level quality assurance engineer (6+ years of total quality assurance experience)
- Passionate about automation (3+ years of experience in test automation)
- Have a solid understanding of testing and QA principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of API testing, integration testing, building test cases
- Can write code in at least one objective programming language
- Know Git, Pull Requests, Branching, etc.
- Willing to learn and master new technologies and concepts
- Understand CI/CD and Build pipelines
- Know how to use Grafana, Kibana, Firebase or similar monitoring and visualization tools
- Have previously worked in a managing or mentoring position