Deirdre Toner, Managing Director at Amazon Web Services (AWS), Andrea Hofmann, Head of Data Innovation at DHL, and Liji Thomas, a Microsoft MVP in AI, currently, Manager (Data +AI) at Valorem Reply will discuss Generative AI that powers creative machines, its impact, and the ethical concerns about it, along with the essential skills to prepare for the jobs of tomorrow.
Attend the Women in Tech Global Conference 2023 and meet experts in AI, Machine Learning, Data, Analytics, and many more!
When: May 9-12, 2023
Where: Women in Tech Global Conference 2023
How to Get Involved?
Attendees & Companies:
- Request Media Accreditation
- Collaborate with us on content & surveys
- Request an Interview/Meeting with a Speaker
“2023 is heralded as the year of AI, particularly Generative AI. What began with the generation of realistic content that did not previously exist has now moved on to win art competitions and deliver parliament speeches.”, highlights Liji Thomas and invites the audience to talk about talking to machines. She will dive deeper into recognizing the potential risks and challenges associated with AI, such as bias, privacy, and security, and the need to address these issues.
Andrea Hofmann will throw light on pain point questions such as: “What is the most valuable advice for building your data career and will tools like ChatGTP make Data jobs obsolete?”. She will talk about ways to succeed as a woman in tech and reveal essential data skills to build impactful AI products.
Deirdre Toner will reveal the most frequently used skills needed today, up-and-coming skills that will be needed in the near future for data and analytics specialists. “Companies are re-inventing their businesses to be analytics-first organizations in order to build more intelligent products and make smarter data-driven decisions.”, underlines Deirdre.
- Learn what Generative AI is and how the technology behind it works
- Understand where Generative AI is impactful - the use cases and applications
- Gain insights for the future of Generative AI - the ethical and social considerations involved
- Get practical advice on how to prepare for the future of work and the jobs of tomorrow
- Evaluate the tried and true approaches to rounding out the skills of an analytics team