Discovery Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) is the technology arm of Discovery Inc., working at the intersection of technology, entertainment, and everyday utility. We are continuously leveraging new technology to build immersive and interactive viewing experiences across global brands including the newly launched Discovery+, Food Network Kitchen, GolfTV, MotorTrend on Demand, and Eurosport Player among others, as well as the global streaming video platform (OTT) that powers them all.
Our platform covers everything from search, catalogue, video transcoding, personalization, to global subscriptions, and much more. We are committed to delivering quality user experiences ranging from traditional video streaming to highly innovative applications, across connected TV, mobile, web and consoles. As a pure tech organization, we are essential to Discovery’s continued growth and evolution, building world-class products from the ground-up for our iconic brands, in a fun and cutting-edge environment.
One of the most unique things about working at DTC is our full embrace of global tech - our teams across the globe collaborate and work with each other closely, bringing new features and viewing experiences to consumers regardless of office location. This means that each team and every single technologist has an opportunity and responsibility to impact change and build truly meaningful products.
Join the innovation, build the future.
- Build from scratch. No legacy code here - we’re building all of our technology from scratch to continuously innovate.
- Join at the ground floor. Being part of a team being built from the ground up provides huge opportunities for career growth and development.
- Work at the exciting pace of a startup. You’ll be able to thrive in the fast-paced environment of a startup while enjoying the benefits of working at a world renowned organization.
- Flexible working hours. Our teams are encouraged to find a work-life balance while still collaborating on a global level. Flexible work schedules allow for teams to collaborate across different time zones.
- High level of global collaboration. Team members are encouraged to reach out to individuals across teams.